Thursday 11 December 2008

Dress-up tonight.

I haven't used this in ages. Life is a lot different now. I'm doing art foundation at Truro college. Just started on my Illustration pathway. I had my assessment yesterday, it was really positive, they love me!! So I'm feeling well good. Then I went late night shopping in Truro with Liam hoping to get some Christmassy bits. Liam is living in Newquay now. Just round the corner. It's lovely.
Tonight is the Women's Christmas meal at Lakeside cafe. And I found out today that we gotta dress up nice. But today i feel discusting! But i have a couple of black dresses I could wear. I need a thick coat or cardi though.
I don't have that much to say actually except I'm going to get back into blogging. Oh and I might be getting a job at the apple store opening in Truro. Brilliant!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment