Friday 3 July 2009

all packed up

We've found somewhere to live!
We'll be moving in on the 20th/21st. Which works out gooood because we're away in Malta till 19th then we'll kip at Anna and Jo's for a couple of nights. It's lovely from the pictures we've seen. Liam's away this weekend so we'll hopefully view it on Monday. It even has a garden!
Anyway, so I've been doing a huge amount of packing and everything is packed away which is weird, I'm having to wear India's clothes-which is actually great! I broke a few things while packing.. eek. Including my front tooth. I was biting tape for my packing and half of my cap fell off. I don't really know what to do because I don't have a dentist at the moment! But everyone says it's not too noticeable so maybe I'll have a little gap in her tooth for the big day. Which is in just 8 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment