Friday 25 February 2011

pompom moi?

Feeling so slow and lethargic.
Decided to have a spring clean of my body, and began a week long detox. I have to say I caved after three days, as my body was screaming our for cheese and bread, butter and marmalade. The detox bought me to tears and left me feeling so weak, that I think it would have been silly to carry on. So I made myself some pasta and went on a supermarket spree for some real food.
However, I am still in need of a way to feel energy, to stop feeling so run down all the time. Any cheap (preferably free!) suggestions?

I'm going to be turning twenty one in a few weeks, and we're planning a big sparkly party squeeeeezed into our lickle flat. I want to make some pretty mega decorations to jazz the place up a treat! Last night we made some pompoms. I'd forgotten how much I love making them. Liam had never made them before, so I taught him (not that it isn't mega basic!) and away we went, 7 woolie poms later, we've watched three episodes of Outcasts (fully caught up) and felt pretty pleased at our creations.
We were so proud of our poms, we made a video of us sat making them. I wouldn't put you through that though, as it is actually the most boring video in existance (even more than this one), but we also posed for these, pompom moi et Liam.

pompom moi
pompom moi
pompom moi
pompom moi
pompom moi
pompom moi
pompom moi

2 comments:

  1. sorry you've felt so sluggish. maybe try to 'detox' by cutting out cheese, wheat and sugars for a week. that way you can still get nourishment and maybe not feel so weak and yucky? load up on veggies and fruits, and eat some brown rice, quinoa and meat. i did this in the beginning of jan and it felt really good. :) cheers! xo

    julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few things to suggest that I think you will find might help you feel less sluggish. Unfortunately, none of the options are free, but they are rather inexpensive.

    1: The Republic of Tea, Get Charged or Yogi Womens Energy Tea
    2: Fish Oil
    3: Vitamineral Green or Garden of Life Perfect Food Berry (just add a scoop of the formula to orange juice or a homemade smoothie)

    Everything can be found on Amazon.com

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete