Thursday 8 October 2009

we're back!







After an incredibly busy summer, we are home for good!
It's taken me a while to catch up with everything and also to get used to being a housewife!
We've moved into a lovely little house (actually its quite big for two people), and eventually its started to feel home.

I've got all our wedding photographs back from Chris so I'll post them up on a later date. It was such an incredible day, I wasn't too fussed about it (I don't like all the attention a bride gets). But it was such fun. I ate so much and danced too long! Liam's car broke down on the way to the wedding so Steve and Josh drove us to the hotel in the huge band van (they were starting their UK tour the next day) tied up with cans and all sorts!
I also have the photographs of my surprise hen day and lots of pics of our new house.
All of these are on my flickr which I've had enough time to upload.

I'll leave you with some pictures of what I've been making recently.

I've put my first two items on etsy this morning!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment