Thursday 15 July 2010

Love is in the air!

One year of unexplainable happiness.




On Sunday it was our one year anniversary. We had such a special time. We didn't do much, as we are way too skint at the moment, so Liam and I cooked a delicious dinner and watched House Party. It was so lovely to just sit, chill and enjoy each others company. We have been very busy packing things, and building the conservatory, which is (horaay!) finished at last! We have turned it into a greenhouse with all our plants, and it is beautiful. We have also put the table in here and we ate our scrummy dinner here, with the evening light glowing through the glass. Yesterday it was raining really bad and I loved sitting in there during the day, sewing. (I am making a wonderful pair of highwaisted puff shorts, out of some lovely orange velvet.)

Liam Brannigan, thankyou for marrying me one year and four days ago. It was the most beautiful day of my life. You have made me the happiest lady in the world. Thankyou for loving me, leading me and being my bestest friend! I love you.

3 comments:

  1. pretty pretty photos! And lovely to hear about someone who's so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fallen in love so much, you look so happy with your life, i hope to be just like that when im older, your home looks so idelic and picturesque, very vintage looking, i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what i meant is i have fallen in love so much with your blog. sorry for the mistake.

    ReplyDelete