Monday 1 November 2010

peeking light
pretty
Another sleepy October week has passed by. (I can't believe it's already November, we really need to start christmas shopping/making!) I found out that I didn't get the job which was really annoying. Not because I really would have loved to work at ASDA, but I need a job. I need something to do. I've been offered some work with a photographer friend I know though, so maybe that will work out. The weather has been pretty rainy and miserable, so to wake up this morning with sun shining through the window was wonderful! I'm not sure what we'll do but off adventuring I'm sure. Here are the Photographs I took from Kennell Vale. I can never capture the soft lighting and beauty of a place, but at least they give a slight feel for the magical forest!

No comments:

Post a Comment