Saturday 3 December 2011

These days

We've been scrimping and saving for Christmas, so we haven't been buying any film which means there really aren't many photographs of the last few months. I'm always instagraming here though. It's mainly food and drawings and fireworks, but do feel free to have a look. Here are a few to sum up my life recently.

I've sold all my christmas cards, the last pack post out today. So thank you to everyone who bought some. I'm hoping to put more things in the shop as time goes on.
I am aware of many broken promises I have given in recent posts, things are going a lot slower than I wish as I've been quite ill over the last couple of months mainly because... I'm 20 weeks pregnant! On Thursday we had our second scan (photo nine), and decided to let everyone know as I'm starting to get a little round and couldn't hide it for any longer!

Today we're going to pick our christmas tree, before popping into a car boot sale. I'm hoping to pick up some old glass decorations, as I keep dropping ours, boo hoo. Then at some point this afternoon Liam's big brother is coming to stay for a couple of days. What are you getting up to this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that's amazing!! I'm so happy for you!!
    I love your blog, and I'm know that lots of other people do, so don't worry about not being able to update regularly! It's still lovely :)
    Congratulations again!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! How exciting and many congratulations, hope you are starting to feel better xx

    ReplyDelete