Sunday 23 September 2012

Another season passed

Mum picked these beauties last week from her garden and brought them round with some cakes and a bunch of nasturtiums. We had a post summer-madness catch up. My sisters are back to school, India's gone back to Edinburgh and things are a lot quieter round here!
The past few months really have flown by. We hoped we could get away over summer but before we knew it September was here. The cold, cold winds are back so our winter coats have come out of storage. I'm gearing us up for another clear out. Our life is seriously cluttered, we're both compulsive hoarders and we've built up some hefty collections over the years, which I plan on tackling over the next couple of weeks. I want a fresh start because although the garden flat is beautiful, we've begun looking for somewhere bigger. We want to find a place where we feel settled and where we can cook up plenty more babies, wahey!

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and I'm so glad I did! It's beautiful :).

    ReplyDelete