Tuesday 7 May 2013

17/52

I'm slowly catching up..

"A portrait of Queenie Valentine, once a week, every week in 2013."

My sisters bought her this dress when she was born. I couldn't imagine her being that big, yet here she is, walking around our living room (with a little help from her daddy).

Queenie adores walking. She grins profusely whilst pushing around her little cart of bricks, frustratedly calling out each time it comes to a halt against furniture or a wall. So I turn her around and off she goes again. This week sleep went down hill again and she woke numerous times through the night, crying for her 'dada, dada'. I am a poor substitute for her beloved father. She's surprised me and suddenly dropped her feeds. Most days she only wants to breastfeed once during the night. I've noticed since this she's eating much more food, and I realised my milk was providing so much for her. Her favourite food of all are kidney beans. mm, mmm.

Joining in with Jodi's 52 project

1 comment: