Wednesday 13 April 2011

green


On my birthday Liam drove me to a beautiful bay along the coast. We went there a few years ago with some friends, and I'd completely forgotten about it. It was such a lovely treat. We sat and ate our morrocan couscous salad, pain au chocolat's and mange tout, then took the stunning walk down to the shore.

More news: Over the last few weeks I have been painting loads. Mainly watercolours (hopefully for a card series I'm going to make), but also a commission for a friend on a big canvas for her kitchen. I havent painted on a large scale since college so I am having to relearn techniques. I've made lots of mistakes and adjustments, but I am really enjoying it! Watch this space, more will be revealed soon..

2 comments:

  1. oh Holly I love reading your blogs so much, the pictures are always brilliant too! I love the colours in these.

    Also great to hear you are painting again, you were always so good! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely photos. The colours are dreamy.

    ReplyDelete